We take care of the investment management process from start to finish. We craft and manage a low-cost, tax-efficient investment portfolio centered around your goals and your risk appetite.
You work with a dedicated financial advisor on the WealthMap team who carefully constructs your personal portfolio. You and your dedicated advisor meet on a regular basis to help ensure you are on track to meet your goals.
WealthMap Investment Process:
1. Discovery Meeting
During this meeting we will gather information to understand your goals and objectives in order to create an individualized investment plan. We will review your current investment and savings strategies.
If you would like to schedule a Discovery Meeting click here
2. Presentation Meeting
3. Mutual Commitment Meeting
Once you are ready to proceed, we will meet to review any outstanding questions that you have and sign the account opening and any transfer documents that are needed.
4. Initial Follow-Up Meeting
Once your accounts are opened and we have begun to implement your plan, we meet to explain your first account statements, walk you though a demo of your online account access, and answer all of the questions you may have.
5. Regular Review Meetings
We will regularly meet (no less than annually) to update your investment plan, review your portfolio, and ensure that you are still on track.
Investment Accounts and Services:
- Low-cost, tax-efficient portfolios designed to meet your needs
- Global diversification
- Regular rebalancing
- Dividend reinvestment plans
- Automatic monthly withdrawals or contributions
- Performance reporting
- Access to financial adviser when needed
- Tax loss harvesting
- Traditional IRAs
- Roth IRAs
- 401(k), 403(b), 457 Plans
- Simple & SEP IRAs
- 529 and Education Accounts
- Trust Accounts
- Individual Accounts
- Joint Accounts
- Donor Advised Funds for Charitable Giving
- Regular review meetings; at least annually with your dedicated financial adviser
- Full coordination with your financial plan (if provided by WealthMap Financial Advisors)
- Coordination of financial plan with accounting and legal professionals*