Michael W. Balderson, MBA, CFP®
- Founding partner of Balderson & Hebert, LLC in 1997.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner.
- Over 27 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Graduated with a B.A. in business management from Eastern Washington University.
- Graduated with a MBA from Eastern Washington University.
- Proud member of the Financial Planning Association.
- President of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) of Spokane.
Mike met his wife at Eastern Washington University and they have been together for over 38 years. They both moved to Spokane after Mike's graduation in 1983. Mike played football and following in his father's footsteps also ran track at Eastern. While not as fast as in his younger days, he is still involved with his Alma Mater and is a passionate Eagle fan. Scuba diving is his favorite hobby as he gets to see the world from above and below the surface.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification and designation CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™, which it awards to individuals who successfully pass the CFP Boards initial educational, experience, and testing requirements while also continuing to maintain their annual educational requirements.